- I can write a diary entry from the perspective of one of the character’s in my book.
- I can write a letter to the author telling them what I like and didn’t like in their book.
- I can write a newspaper article about an event in the book.
- I can write a new ending to a book that I have read.
- I can write interview questions to interview a character in my book.
- I can write my opinion of my book or one of the characters.
Literacy Stations – Reading Response Station IdeasLiteracy Stations January 21, 2018
Today I’m going to share the tasks that are included in my Reading Response Station. I did not use Reading Response Station in first grade, however it’s worked really well in 2nd grade and up. I think younger kids could use it, the tasks would just need to be differentiated.Would you like a planning template and ideas cheat sheet to help you plan your Literacy Stations? Click HERE to receive your FREE template and ideas page. Check out past Literacy Station blog posts: Introduction Set-Up