I got Sit Spots in my classroom last year and have absolutely loved them! I highly recommend them and don’t know what I’d do without them.
Here are a few reasons why I love them…
- They are bright and colorful. They come in many different shapes and options to fit your class decor or needs.
- They last! I used these last year and then washed them over the summer. I was a little nervous, but they look great! I love that you can wash the to disinfect!
- They really do stick. The velcro on the back of these is legit! These things stick. My room gets vacuumed and the Sit Spots are all where they should be.
- It’s not a rug! Don’t get me wrong, I have had a classroom rug for 8 out of my 11 years teaching. And, I do love a rug, but these are better. Students still each have their own spot and you don’t have the issues with tripping over the rug. I can’t tell you how many times the rug got caught under something and then there was a bump. I was often the victim tripping over the bump or the edge of the rug. But, that is not an issue with Sit Spots.
- They are inexpensive. When I bought Sit Spots last year, they were $2 per Sit Spot. Not a bad price and like I said they last!